867 K.L.O. Road, Kelowna, BC
Housing Category: Assisted Living, Supportive, Residential Care - Private Pay
Meals Provided: Yes
Wheelchair Access: Yes
Respite Care: Available
Placement: Private Pay
Disclaimer: while we try to maintain the accuracy of our listings, we cannot guarantee that the information is always correct.
Larger Seniors Residence
- Studio: $2570 and up
- One Bedroom: $2895 and up
- One Bedroom/Den: $3330
- Two Bedroom: $3615 and up
- Second person: $250 and up.
- Assisted Living: Costs approximately $355+/service-based cost
Number of Units:
- 115 (Supportive and Assisted Living Units) plus 41 Full Care units.
- Studio: 375+ sq ft
- 1 Bedroom 640+ sq ft
- 2 Bedroom units: up to 970 = sq ft
We serve three meals - resident can choose one, two or all three meals.
We cater to all dietary needs, including celiac, diabetic and vegetarian
Walk in shower or full bathtub
- Fully wheelchair and walker accessible.
- Assessment done for inside scooters and parking available for outside scooters. No extra cost.
Both smoking and non-smoking units available
Both uncovered above ground and underground parking available
- Hawthorn bus available for scheduled outings - locations, such as local malls, scenic drives, nights on the town, casino and library.
- Personal transportation, for example to medical appointments, is resident responsibility
Not included, resident's responsibility
walk in pantry for storage.
Building has central air, suites have in-unit air conditioner
24-hour health care attendants, access to Nurse
Daily calendar of events see website for more information
20×40 heated salt water indoor pool with hot tub and saunas, wood working shop, games room, library, exercise room, craft room, theatre, spa and guest suites for rent to family and friends.
Short-term stay & respite care available.