Dorchester Retirement Residence
863 Leon Ave, Kelowna, BC
Housing Category: Supportive
Meals Provided: Yes
Wheelchair Access: Yes
Respite Care: Available
Disclaimer: while we try to maintain the accuracy of our listings, we cannot guarantee that the information is always correct.
Larger Seniors Residence
- Studios: Starting at $1900/month
- One Bedroom: Starting at $2600/month
- Two Bedroom: Starting at $4000/month
2nd occupant additional starting at $560/month
- Includes all meals, housekeeping, linen laundry and in-room or neck pendant emergency response system.
Number of Units:
- Studios: 300-500 sq.ft.
- One Bedroom: 500-800 sq.ft.
- Two Bedroom: just under 1000 sq.ft.
All meals plus snacks included
Yes, including diabetes, celiac, vegetarian, allergy adjustments.
Walk-in, sit-down shower. Some bathtubs.
- Fully wheelchair and walker accessible.
- Scooters can be parked outside of building.
Can be discussed
Non-smoking building, according to provincial law regulations, permitted outside.
Yes, uncovered at no extra cost
- Shuttle available 6 days a week to scheduled locations.
- Transportation to medical appointments provided. No extra cost.
Cable/Phone included, internet not included. Phone jacks in all suites.
24-hour emergency response.
Activity coordinator on staff for recreation inside/outside, wellness centre, and theatre.
Laundry facilities for resident use, not coin operated
Respite; short term and trial stays available.