- Activity Centres (10)
- Adult Day Programs (1)
- Counselling / Advising (4)
- Disability Services (5)
- Education / Training (9)
- Emergency Response Systems (3)
- Employment (1)
- Financial Resources and Assistance (8)
- Food Banks (4)
- Foot Care and Podiatrists (7)
- Government City Council Listing (2014-2018) (9)
- Government MLA/MP Listing (4)
- Government Services/Other (7)
- Grief Bereavement & End of Life Care (6)
- Grocery Shopping and Delivery (9)
- Hairdressers – Mobile (4)
- Handyperson/Renovations (3)
- Health Resources - Community (17)
- Health Resources - Government (6)
- Hearing Services (8)
- Home Support (Cleaning Services, Personal Care & Nursing Care) (17)
- Housing (2)
- Housing-Related Services (7)
- Information and Referral (7)
- Legal & Advocacy Services (8)
- Meals and Food Services (2)
- Meals for Purchase (Prepared) (6)
- Medical Supplies & Equipment (9)
- Mental Health Services (4)
- Moving Related Services (3)
- Nursing Care (3)
- Other Related Food Services (1)
- Pharmacies 24 hour (1)
- Real Estate (2)
- Recreation and Social Activities (23)
- Safety Services (7)
- Shopping / Errands (2)
- Transportation (18)
- Veterans Services (2)
- Visual Impairment Services (3)
- Yard Work: Snow Removal / Yard Maintenance (2)
Provides food for individuals and families in temporary financial difficulty.
Open Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 9am-3pm and Thursdays, 1pm-3pm.
Please call for appointment.
Offers a community social club * also offers the Rutland Hall for rent for special events
To report any concerns regarding the quality of care yourself or a loved one has received.
The office will respond with an appropriate explanation.
Nidus has helped thousands of people make Representation Agreements and learn how to protect themselves — by putting legal plans in place for incapacity, end-of-life and other support needs.
Kelowna, BC V1W 2C7
Lawn Care: includes regular lawn maintenance (mowing, trimming); light spring and fall yard clean-up may also be provided.
Must have a maintained, working lawn mower and rake. If trimming edges is required, must provide weed eater. Gas or electrical extension cord must be supplied, as well as full gas can. Worker cannot fill gas can.
Snow Removal: includes client being including on our route where a contractor will clear driveway/walkway.
**Must be registered as a Better at Home client to receive these services.
Organized hikes for seniors. Contact the centre for more information including exact dates and times.
When you purchase fuel in B.C., you pay fuel tax. If you have a qualifying disability, the fuel tax refund program allows you to request a refund of the provincial motor fuel tax you paid in B.C. on fuel you used in a vehicle you own or lease.
If you qualify, you’re eligible for a fuel tax refund of up to $500 each calendar year.