- Activity Centres (10)
- Adult Day Programs (1)
- Counselling / Advising (4)
- Disability Services (5)
- Education / Training (9)
- Emergency Response Systems (3)
- Employment (1)
- Financial Resources and Assistance (8)
- Food Banks (4)
- Foot Care and Podiatrists (7)
- Government City Council Listing (2014-2018) (9)
- Government MLA/MP Listing (4)
- Government Services/Other (7)
- Grief Bereavement & End of Life Care (6)
- Grocery Shopping and Delivery (9)
- Hairdressers – Mobile (4)
- Handyperson/Renovations (3)
- Health Resources - Community (17)
- Health Resources - Government (6)
- Hearing Services (8)
- Home Support (Cleaning Services, Personal Care & Nursing Care) (16)
- Housing (2)
- Housing-Related Services (7)
- Information and Referral (7)
- Legal & Advocacy Services (8)
- Meals and Food Services (2)
- Meals for Purchase (Prepared) (6)
- Medical Supplies & Equipment (9)
- Mental Health Services (4)
- Moving Related Services (3)
- Nursing Care (3)
- Other Related Food Services (1)
- Pharmacies 24 hour (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Recreation and Social Activities (22)
- Safety Services (7)
- Shopping / Errands (2)
- Transportation (18)
- Veterans Services (2)
- Visual Impairment Services (3)
- Yard Work: Snow Removal / Yard Maintenance (2)
Mission Park PO
Provides outdoor activities with adaptive equipment for kayaking, snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, hiking and cycling opportunities for people with disabilities. Daily programs and multi-day trips throughout the year.
PO Box 20095
Vancouver, BC V5Z 0C1
Free and confidential service that refers to the appropriate grief support.
9:00am – 5:00pm
(Monday – Friday, excluding holidays)
Lifeline provides 24 hour home monitoring and personal emergency response to assist you to maintain your independence and remain safe in their own homes. Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Serve adults who require assistance in decision-making through protection of their legal rights, financial interest and personal care interests. As well, manage estates and beneficiaries of those with no administrator.
Tuesday: 7 p.m.
Thursdays: 10:30 a.m.
Fridays and Saturdays: 1 p.m.