- Activity Centres (10)
- Adult Day Programs (1)
- Counselling / Advising (4)
- Disability Services (5)
- Education / Training (9)
- Emergency Response Systems (3)
- Employment (1)
- Financial Resources and Assistance (8)
- Food Banks (4)
- Foot Care and Podiatrists (7)
- Government City Council Listing (2014-2018) (9)
- Government MLA/MP Listing (4)
- Government Services/Other (7)
- Grief Bereavement & End of Life Care (6)
- Grocery Shopping and Delivery (9)
- Hairdressers – Mobile (4)
- Handyperson/Renovations (3)
- Health Resources - Community (17)
- Health Resources - Government (6)
- Hearing Services (8)
- Home Support (Cleaning Services, Personal Care & Nursing Care) (17)
- Housing (1)
- Housing-Related Services (7)
- Information and Referral (7)
- Legal & Advocacy Services (8)
- Meals and Food Services (2)
- Meals for Purchase (Prepared) (6)
- Medical Supplies & Equipment (9)
- Mental Health Services (4)
- Moving Related Services (3)
- Nursing Care (3)
- Other Related Food Services (1)
- Pharmacies 24 hour (1)
- Real Estate (0)
- Recreation and Social Activities (23)
- Safety Services (7)
- Shopping / Errands (2)
- Transportation (18)
- Veterans Services (2)
- Visual Impairment Services (3)
- Yard Work: Snow Removal / Yard Maintenance (2)
Provides food for individuals and families in temporary financial difficulty.
Open Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 9am-3pm and Thursdays, 1pm-3pm.
Please call for appointment.
H2O Adventure + Fitness Centre is Kelowna’s world-class aquatics recreation, health, and fitness facility offering a wide variety of amenities and fun activities for all ages. Make a splash in one of our pools; join your fellow Kelowna neighbours in a fitness group; and, have take part in some of the many activities offered year-round.
1190 Richter St
Canada V1Y 2K7
Provides emotional support, practical assistance, court support and community referrals to assist those dealing with the impact of crime or trauma.
The Central Okanagan RCMP Victim Services is a joint program of the Regional District of Central Okanagan, Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General, RCMP and Westbank First Nation.
Enhancing seniors’ wellness through volunteerism, information & referral and social programs in the West Kelowna area.