- Activity Centres (10)
- Adult Day Programs (1)
- Counselling / Advising (4)
- Disability Services (5)
- Education / Training (9)
- Emergency Response Systems (3)
- Employment (1)
- Financial Resources and Assistance (8)
- Food Banks (4)
- Foot Care and Podiatrists (7)
- Government City Council Listing (2014-2018) (9)
- Government MLA/MP Listing (4)
- Government Services/Other (7)
- Grief Bereavement & End of Life Care (6)
- Grocery Shopping and Delivery (9)
- Hairdressers – Mobile (4)
- Handyperson/Renovations (3)
- Health Resources - Community (17)
- Health Resources - Government (6)
- Hearing Services (8)
- Home Support (Cleaning Services, Personal Care & Nursing Care) (17)
- Housing (2)
- Housing-Related Services (7)
- Information and Referral (7)
- Legal & Advocacy Services (8)
- Meals and Food Services (2)
- Meals for Purchase (Prepared) (6)
- Medical Supplies & Equipment (9)
- Mental Health Services (4)
- Moving Related Services (3)
- Nursing Care (3)
- Other Related Food Services (1)
- Pharmacies 24 hour (1)
- Real Estate (2)
- Recreation and Social Activities (23)
- Safety Services (7)
- Shopping / Errands (2)
- Transportation (18)
- Veterans Services (2)
- Visual Impairment Services (3)
- Yard Work: Snow Removal / Yard Maintenance (2)
Promotes and preserves the art of Old Time Fiddling Celebration Singers.
Join us on Tuesday’s from 7 until 9 at the Rutland Senior’s Activity Centre or on the first Thursday of the month from 7 until 9 PM when we Jam at the Rutland Senior’s Activity Centre.
We also have a Sunday jam on the third Sunday of the month from 2:30PM to 4:30PM
VIA Rail Canada inc.
cP/PO BOX 8116 SUCC CENTRE-VILLE
Montréal (Québec) H3C 3N3
If you’re 60 or over, you can save 10% all year long on the Economy Plus fare and on regular Sleeper Plus and Touring fares.
505 Doyle Avenue
Kelowna, BC V1Y 0C5
Mental health centres provide many services including adult community support, adult short-term assessment and treatment, community residential programs, geriatric programs, crisis intervention, day and outpatient programs, addictions counselling, concurrent disorders services, group therapy, peer support, and after-hours mental health support.
Drive Able is best for clients who have dementia, progressive cognitive conditions with memory impairments. Clients are assessed using in-clinic perceptual and cognitive screens and may require an on road assessment. Rehabilitation and compensatory strategies are not addressed.
Drive Able is not appropriate for individuals with visual and/ or physical impairments.