Online Social Programs
Welcome to our interactive social programming that is delivered over the internet on a video conferencing system called Zoom. This free service is available for Kelowna residents who are 65+ and English speaking. You will have a choice as to whether you would like to have your video camera on or not throughout the program.
How to Join
Choose Your Programs
Look over the Program Guide to see what programs you would like to participate in. This can be viewed by clicking the big blue button below.
Get in Touch
There are two ways you can let us know which programs you would like to register for:
- Use the Registration Form Below
- Call the Coordinator at 250.861.6180 Ext. 1 who will fill out the Registration Form on your behalf
Make sure to mark your calendar with the programs you registered for.
Join the Call:
- At the time of the program, you will open your web browser and go to zoom.us. On the top of the page, click “join a meeting”.
- Enter the meeting ID
- Enter your meeting name, just an initial for your last name.
- Enter the Meeting Password
- Please note that you may also want/need to follow the instructions to install the Zoom app.