Welcome to our online interactive programs for your mental, social and emotional well-being.
These programs are delivered entirely over the internet on a video conferencing system called Zoom. There is no cost for this service and it is available for Okanagan residents who are 65+.
How to Join
Choose Your Programs
Look over the Program Guide to see what programs you would like to participate in. This can be viewed by clicking the big blue button below.
Get in Touch
There are two ways you can let us know which programs you would like to register for:
- Use the Registration Form Below
- Call the Coordinator at 250.861.6180 Ext. 1 who will fill out the Registration Form on your behalf
Make sure to mark your calendar with the programs you registered for.
Join the Call:
- At the time of the program, you will open your web browser and go to zoom.us. On the top of the page, click “join a meeting”.
- Enter the meeting ID
- Enter your meeting name, just an initial for your last name.
- Enter the Meeting Password
- Please note that you may also want/need to follow the instructions to install the Zoom app.